RULES TO FISH BY
- All Fishermen must check in before going fishing, even pre-registered fishers.
- Team members that start the day are the members of record. No team member changes during the day.
- Fish must be rinsed clean of sand before weigh-in.
- No fish stringer can weigh with the fish; please remove them.
- No fish may be given to another fisherman after the fish have been weighed. You can give the fish away after the Derby should you wish to do so.
- All Fishermen must have weighed in or be in line to do so at the cut-off time (NOT somewhere in the parking lot).
- Those taking part in the derby must possess required fishing permits/licenses from the State of Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife.
- All individual catches must be kept separate.